Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No City For Young Men

I just watched the State of the City.

I am nauseous at the "State of the City."

I am constantly disappointed by the lack of leadership in this city and state. Both the State and the City have been run into the ground due to bad decisions, lack of foresight, poor investments, and wasteful spending. Now, young professionals like me and citizens of this great state are paying the price (don't even get me started on automotive and real estate). If the state of Michigan was an actual business, it would have declared bankruptcy a long time ago. Interesting that government is never held accountable for their bad choices - after all, the citizens have the power of choice, right? So I guess it's all our fault.

No, this isn't about technology today. Just keep this little tidbit in mind when running your business...

And if you currently live in Michigan - be strong and do what I do.

Load up on antacids.

No comments: